We are the industry leader in eating disorder treatment and we are seeking an experienced Executive Director to lead our organization through an upcoming period of growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our organization, ensuring that we are operating efficiently and effectively to meet business goals. In this role, you will be the face of our company, working closely with the Board of Directors, government officials and the public. You will ensure that staff members are aligned with the company's mission and vision and that we are working together to successfully achieve strategic objectives. Our company has a close-knit culture in which we place a high priority of communication, recognition and collaboration. We are in search of an Executive Director who is aligned with our culture and will continue to enhance it through positive leadership.
- Develop and implement strategic plans that meet business goals and objectives created in partnership with the Board of Directors
- Recruit and develop a team of senior leaders to manage critical business functions
- Ensure commitment to and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations across the organization
- Create a culture of transparency and communication throughout the organization
- Develop positive relationships with key stakeholders, including shareholders and government agencies
- Proactively address challenges in the internal and external environment to protect business interests
- Manages 5-6 direct reports and 10 indirect reports
- Clinical experience in eating disorders required (licensed professionals preferred)
- Master's degree in business administration or related field (preferred)
- Previous experience in a leadership role (clinical Managers and Clinical Directors encouraged to apply)
- Understanding of insurance process for billing and collections
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful strategic plans
- Deep understanding of financial strategies and finance-related performance metrics
- Strong aptitude for verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship development
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in management and governance
- Preferred Experience as Director of Nursing, Clinical Director, Clinical Manager within an eating disorder setting.
Benefits: Salary of $100k+ based on experience and 20% bonus eligibility annually, Full Benefits, Relocation Assistance, PTO, Retirement plus match and several educational and CEU opportunities. Apply with your most up to date CV today for immediate consideration.