CRNA NORTH KANSAS CITY MISSOURI
Continuum Medical Staffing
CRNAs North Kansas City Missouri
We are searching Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN/Locum Tenens Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to join Anesthesiology team in North Kansas City MO Multiple opportunities and needs.
1.Cardiovascular CRNA, 8 hr shifts with rotating call 7 days a week
Surgical Specialties (Ortho, CV, OB, GI Lab, ENT, Neurospine)
- 4 x 10 hr rotating weekday shift
- Peel off full time CRNA who take call specialty call 1 or 2 every week. Rotates 7 days a week
BENEFITS • Competitive Wages based on complete years of CRNA experience, with additional hourly compensation for full and part time for call and holidays.
- Generous retirement plan with employer contribution
- Paid time off for personal/vacation/sick
- Six paid holidays per year
- Malpractice Covered
- CME/Membership allowance
- Will pay the cost of Missouri license fees, NBCRNA renewal application fee and Advanced Practice Professional Staff dues for all full time, part time and fixed scheduled CRNAs.
Under the supervision of an anesthesiologist, the CRNA will provide Monitored Anesthesia Care, Regional, and General Anesthesia, while holding independent professional responsibility as an advanced practice nurse. CRNAs also participate in monitoring quality of anesthesia care and contribute to the quality management program.
- Minimum of one (1) year critical care nursing experience
Contact [Register to View]
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service