Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - in Missouri
The Washington University in St. Louis (WashU) Department of Anesthesiology is seeking multiple CRNAs to join their dynamic, talented, and diverse team of over 160 CRNAs. The incoming CRNAs will provide anesthesia care at Barnes-Jewish Hospital, which has been ranked on the?U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals Honor Roll for over two decades.
- Incredible flexibility – choose between various shift options allowing for a wonderful quality of life
- Great work-life balance – only 1 weekend shift of call per month, which includes additional call pay
- Practice at the first hospital in Missouri to be designated as a Magnet hospital in 2003 by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in nursing
- Opportunity to do internal moonlighting to supplement income
- Work for the Nation’s No. 9 Anesthesiology program.
- Accrue up to 33 vacation days + 12 sick days + 10 holidays + 5 CME days per year
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness eligibility
- Live Near Your Work Program – forgivable loans to help with the purchase of a home
- Family-friendly benefits include fertility treatment services coverage, adoption benefits, paid parental leave, and childcare assistance
Live and work in the St. Louis area, offering affordable living and access to world-class sports, cultural venues, and family-friendly attractions.
- Recognized as one of the?greatest sports cities?with world champion St. Louis Cardinals, Stanley Cup-winning St. Louis Blues, and a professional soccer team in a new stadium debuting in 2023
- Unique family-friendly attractions, many of which are free of charge - explore the Science Center, visit the Magic House, City Museum, or Aquarium, or spend the day at Forest Park, skating, boating, or enjoying the walking & running trails
- Center for cultural entertainment - home of the St. Louis Symphony, the St. Louis Zoo, and the St. Louis Art Museum, along with the Missouri History Museum
- A dining scene worthy of a national spotlight with James Beard renowned chefs?offering luxurious international cuisine
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service