Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) -
This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Call: 1:3 Weeknights 7:00a-7:00a, 1:3 weekends 7:00a Friday – 7:a Monday
- Primary Obstetrics Epidural Call: Tuesday/Thursday 5:00p-7:00a, Saturday 7:00a – Sunday noon
- Job Setting: Level III Trauma Center
- Types of Cases: Otolaryngology, Gastroenterology, General, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Ophthalmology, Oral, Orthopedic, Podiatry, Urology
- Credentialing Timeframe: 90 days
- Board Certified
- Active license
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service