Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Don't miss out on this CRNA opportunity in a quiet suburban Western Connecticut town within a reasonable commute from many residents in both Westchester and Fairfield Counties. This is a well-regarded community and facility offering excellent work-life balance. Locals enjoy a high quality of life and lots of amenities. Here you'll see bread & butter cases, can choose from a variety of schedules, and have ample time off. The compensation package is competitive in this market (based on experience, discussed internally) so don't delay your inquiry!
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Sean Goldstein at [Register to View]
or call [Register to View]
**Please reference JOB --2791671.
- Quiet, convenient CT Town with access to NYC & Hudson Valley
- Variety of schedules & lots of PTO
- No Call
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Excellent work-life balance
- First-rate community for families
- New graduates welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...