Austin Major Group is seeking a talented CRNA to join our team of dedicated medical professionals. If you're passionate about providing exceptional anesthesia care and are looking for a long-term opportunity, we want to hear from you.
Position: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Projected Start Date: ASAP, Long-Term Assignment
- Monday - Friday, Four (4) eight-hour shifts
- Shift Timing: 6:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- NO CALL
Required Procedures/Types of Cases:
- Be comfortable practicing in a hospital setting as an independent CRNA
- Implement patient-specific anesthetic plans, including techniques like general, regional, and local anesthesia, sedation, and multimodal pain management
- Select, order, prescribe, and administer anesthetic medications, including controlled substances and adjuvant drugs
- Choose and insert invasive and non-invasive monitoring modalities
- Provide emergency, critical care, and resuscitation services
- Offer OB services, including labor epidural placement and management, anesthetic care for c-sections, versions, and other necessary OB services
- Perform advanced airway management
- Order, evaluate, and interpret laboratory and radiological studies
- Use and supervise the use of ultrasound and other technologies for anesthetic and critical care management
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Current and unlimited Nursing License and Certification as an Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber by the Wisconsin Board of Nursing
- Current and unlimited certificate as a nurse anesthetist by a national certifying body approved by the Wisconsin Board of Nursing
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Why Choose Austin Major Group:
Austin Major Group is proud to be recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts as the Best Staffing Company to Work for. When you join our team, you can expect:
- Bi-Weekly Direct Deposit
- Top-Rated Malpractice Insurance
- In-House Travel Agency
- 24/7 Recruiter Availability
- Single Point of Contact
- Experienced In-House Privileging Coordinators
By becoming a part of Austin Major Group, you will make a meaningful impact in patients' lives. We provide the support and resources you need to excel in your role, ensuring your professional growth and development.
If you are a dedicated CRNA looking for an opportunity to shine in a dynamic and respected healthcare staffing company, we encourage you to apply today. Join us at Austin Major Group and be part of a team that makes a difference in healthcare.
Apply now to embark on an exciting journey with Austin Major Group!