Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Loyal Source is looking for a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to work for our client in the Springfield, IL area.
- Completed AANA-approved course in Anesthesia.
- Master's degree (preferred)
- Licensed as an Advanced Practice Nurse in the State of Illinois.
- CRNA or new graduate eligible for certification.
- Responsible for the administration of anesthesia.
- Complete position and/or transfer an average adult patient and possess gross coordination sufficient to perform other patient care duties as required.
- Perform difficult manipulative skills such as IV insertion and intubation.
- Account of all monitoring agents and unusual events.
- Maintain proficiency with anesthesia and adjunct equipment.
- Understand medications used in current anesthesia practice, dosages and side effects.
- Recognize patient's physical as well as psychological needs and take measures to comfort the patient.
- Recognize and adjust anesthesia requirements based on surgical needs and patient condition.
For more information, please contact Meagyn Denoncour at [Register to View]
or at [Register to View]
Orlando, Florida, United States
At Loyal Source Government Services we focus on hiring quality Healthcare professionals to fill the needs of the Department of Veterans Affairs, United States, Air Force, United States Army, United States Navy, United States Coast Guard, Indian Health Care facilities and other governmental agencies.