Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) -
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular Pay Rate: $113.00 - 125.00
We're currently searching for a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) in Louisville, Kentucky!
This opportunity offers:
- Dates: full-time/ongoing position starting as soon as January
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 hour days
- No call or weekends required
- Cases include general surgery, endoscopy, pain management, colorectal, plastics, urology, oncology, orthopedics, ophthalmology, ENT, hand surgery, GI, and some trauma potentially
- Facility consists of 333 beds and 14 OR's
Contact Staff Care to apply today!
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA