Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists -
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $63.00 - 75.00
Facility located in Southern New York is looking for a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists for immediate locums opportunity. Must be Board-certified National Board Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetistsand have an active New York license. Temps will be granted with clean background! If you are interested please give a recruiter a call today.
This opportunity offers:
• Duration: Ongoing while hiring.
• Schedule: Coverage will likely be 12, 16 &/or 24 hour shifts.
• Shifts: 12,16,24 hours plus in house call rotation. Some flexibility with scheduling, however hospital needs 24/7 coverage.
• Procedures: Trauma, OB, General, Orthopedic, Neurology/Spine, Vascular, Thoracic, Bariatric Gynecology, Breast, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Ophthalmology. Proficient Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists will do spinals and epidurals.
• Operating Room’s and Case Volume: Care Team Model 19 FT Physicians and 5 Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists. 13 Operating Room's, Paper charting.
• License Requirement: Active New York license required. Must be licensed before presentation-at least for initial candidates.
• Need Malpractice Free files.
• Candidate will be required to speak to the Department Chair via phone or live (if local) as part of the credentialing requirement.
• Privileges: 45 days, temps possible with clean background.
• Board Requirement: Board-certified National Board Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists
Throughout the year, Staten Island offers a variety of activities for everyone: historic and landmarked sites such as Smithsonian Affiliate Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden and Alice Austen House, to peaceful parks including Conference House Park and the oldest settlement Historic Richmond Town.
From Times Square to Greenwich Village to the Upper East Side, “the city that never sleeps” is the top destination for travel nurses in search of non-stop action and rewarding assignments in the heart of the city. Whether strolling through Central Park, shopping on Fifth Avenue or watching a Broadway show, New York City offers unforgettable sights, sounds and experiences at every turn! If you want to enjoy a more relaxed pace, you can take an assignment on Long Island. Rich in history, graced with sweeping sandy beaches and natural beauty, yet within easy commute of the bright lights and big action of New York City, Long Island beckons with its rugged coastline, forests, historic sites and charming seaside villages.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA