- Duration: Ongoing while hiring.
- Board Requirement: Board-certified NBCRNA
- Schedule: Coverage will likely be 12, 16 &/or 24 hour shifts. CRNAs will have an unrestricted practice in the general OR as well as OB. They are a trauma center, no hearts .The proposed staffing is just 1 CRNA 24 hours per day, including weekends, but the schedule is not 100% defined yet for the CRNAs and may be different in the beginning as we learn more about the site. Coverage will be more defined as we get candidates.
- Shifts: 12,16,24 hours plus in house call rotation. Some flexibility with scheduling, however hospital needs 24/7 coverage.
- Procedures: Trauma, OB, General, Ortho, Neuro/Spine, Vascular, Thoracic, Bariatric GYN, Breast, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Ophthalmology. Proficient CRNA's will do spinals and epidurals.
- OR’s and Case Volume: Care Team Model 19 FT Physicians and 5 CRNA's. 13 OR's, Paper charting.
- License Requirement: Active NY license required.
- Need Malpractice Free files.
- Privileges: 45 days, temps possible with clean background.
From Times Square to Greenwich Village to the Upper East Side, “the city that never sleeps” is the top destination for travel nurses in search of non-stop action and rewarding assignments in the heart of the city. Whether strolling through Central Park, shopping on Fifth Avenue or watching a Broadway show, New York City offers unforgettable sights, sounds and experiences at every turn! If you want to enjoy a more relaxed pace, you can take an assignment on Long Island. Rich in history, graced with sweeping sandy beaches and natural beauty, yet within easy commute of the bright lights and big action of New York City, Long Island beckons with its rugged coastline, forests, historic sites and charming seaside villages.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA