Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) -
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $103.00 - 115.00
CRNA practice opening up in New York, looking to bring on a locum tenens CRNA for general and critical coverage. Location is going to be in Poughkeepsie, opening in October!
- Bread and Butter, Radiology, Robots, and GI cases. No Hearts, OB, and Peds cases without experience.
- Schedule is normal: Monday - Friday, 7:00 a - 3:00 p.
- No on call, weekends, holidays included.
- Supervision included: sometimes 1:2 or 1:14.
- There will be 17 OR's.
- Travel and lodging will be covered.
Poughkeepsie is a beautiful city in New York. Enjoy the rivers, sunsets, and trails while visiting.
- Holds a current license as a registered professional nurse.
- Complies with any applicable state statutory or requirements concerning the advanced practice of nursing.
- Graduated from a program of nurse anesthesia education.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA