Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) -
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $130.00 - 142.00
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist opportunity in Manchester, New Hampshire!
This opportunity offers:
- Opportunity Dates: 5/30/2020 - 12/31/2020
- Monday through Friday schedule. Cases usually start before 6:45 am and go until 5:30 pm.
- Call Optional
- Cases include Obstetrics, Orthopedics, General Surgery, and Spine. Limited Pediatrics, Neurology, Cardiac, and Vascular
- Some supervision, but will need to be able to work independently
- Holds a current license as a registered professional nurse
- Must have an active New Hampshire license
Named ‘Best Place to Live in America’ twice by Money Magazine, Nashua sits on the Nashua River. Catch a baseball game at Holman Stadium or picnic in Greeley Park. Feeling artistic? Visit of the many art studios to see beautiful work from local artists, or paint something of your own at Graffiti Paintbar!
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA