Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist needed so that we can meet the community needs while responding to the need of our staff. Our CRNAs play a crucial role in the success of a variety of medical procedures.
* Full-time position (5 days, 40 hours)
* 1:6 call, 7a-7a (24 hours) 1-2 calls on weekdays, weekend call = 7a Friday to 7a Monday,
3-5 calls average . Post call day off
* 5 ORs running daily (including 1 endo) with 5 surgeons scheduled per day
* 80% Outpatient, 20% Inpatient, 97% Adult, 3% Peds.
* McKesson Paragon EMR
* Procedures include: general surgery, ENT, GYN, orthopedics, GI
* CRNAs are required to perform labor epidurals, spinals, LPs and ultrasound guided
brachial plexus blocks.
* General, regional and neuraxial anesthesia and analgesia to include labor epidurals
* Proficiency in placing central lines preferred but not required.
* CPR, ACLS, and PALS certification required.
* Salary range: $190,000 to $210,000 (including 1:6 call)
* 30 days per year (holiday, vaca, sick, etc) PTO
* $1m/$3m malpractice with tail
* CME funds and days
* Relocation and Sign On bonus available
Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
Integrity Healthcare is the nation's premier physician recruitment organization. We staff all medical specialties and subspecialties and maintain a strong focus in primary care, internal medicine and hospitalist medicine. Our goal is to provide individualized and personalized service to every physician and employer we service and to develop lasting relationships.
Years of physician recruitment...