- Shifts: 5-8's or 4-10's; late stay call typically runs until 5-6: 30 pm.
- 7 Operating Rooms, 2 out of Operating Room locations (9 Operating Room total)
- The location runs until 7 pm (12 hours) and two additional locations run until 5 pm (10 hours).
- Procedures include; Regionals (blocks), Orthopedic, Ophthalmology, Vascular, Neurology, high volume Gastroenterology, Gynecology, General. No cardiac or Obstetrics.
- Case logs required.
- Compliance training mandatory; needs to be completed within 30 days of start. Annual compliance each fall.
Boasting world-class beaches, a scenic harbor, barrier islands and year-round blue skies, Tampa offers all the attractions of a sunny, welcoming coastal destination. Visitors and residents alike relish the city’s luxurious beach resorts, laid-back lifestyle, sprawling parks and nature preserves, as well as the opportunity to soak up the sun any time of the year.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA