Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Less than a stone's throw away from Canada, this rural hospital sits on the other side of the St. Lawerence River. If you enjoy the outdoor and would love to rent kayaks, paddleboards, rollerblades, bicycles or take a guided ATV tour, this is the location for you. This client has expedited privileges and has a need stating the last week of August for three (3) months. This full time need, does come with on call 1:4 and is ready to see your CV and interview you. Please reach out to a Locums CompHealth Recruiter today at [Register to View]
- Bread and Butter Cases
- 40 hours a Week
- W-2 Employment Opportunity
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...