- Schedule: Full-time hours, Monday - Friday; plus call
- Physician call:
- Weekday: 1 MD in house, attempt late start anywhere between 1p-7p. Post call day off. 2 CRNA’s on beeper call as well.
- Weekend: 1 MD in house for general coverage, 2nd MD covers CV on beeper. 2 CRNA’s on beeper call as well. Two rooms running staffed with APC.
- 12 ORs / 2 Endo rooms / 1 Cath Lab
- Cases: Level II trauma, Cardiac (~300/year), ENT, Neuro, Ortho, Thoracic, Urology, Vascular, Plastics
- Model: 9 MDs / 17 CRNA/AAs
- AAs and Physicians push medications
- AAs place regionals
- AAs do central lines
- AAs place epidurals
- 290 bed acute care hospital
- 10,000 annual cases
- Case logs required
- Acute Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Pediatric Acute Life Safety Certification
- Flu and TB shot
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA