COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Base Salary $175,000 - $185,000 (Based on Experience)
- $125 Per Hour Overtime Pay / Overtime = Over 8 Hours Per Day
- $10,000 Per year Towards Your Retirement
- 32 Days Per Year Paid Time Off
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Bread & Butter Anesthesia No Cardiac, No Neuro, No Obstetrics, No Trauma
- No Call, No Nights, No Weekends - Excellent Quality of Life and Work Balance.
- Well Respected Anesthesiology Group, Providing Anesthesia Services at the Same Hospital since 2005
- Group Consist of 4 Anesthesiologist and 6 CRNA’s.
- Hospital 119 Beds
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Comfortable with Anesthesiology Supervision
- Current Skills and / or Training with all Bread & Butter Anesthesia
COMMUNITY Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Hour away from Boston, Providence, and Hartford - Professional Sports, Big City Weekends, International Airports
- 6% Lower Cost of Living than National Average - Avoid Ridiculous Boston Housing Costs
- Hundreds of Miles of Trails, Horseback Riding, Fishing, Boating, Skiing, Camping
REFERENCE NUMBER: 151113
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [Register to View] for more information.