- Part or Full-time CRNA for surgical services
- Join a large team of 21 Anesthesiologists and 6 CRNAs
- The division performs over 14,000 anesthetics per year in all surgical disciplines, including general surgery, ENT, orthopedics, urology, ophthalmology, GI, dental, oral and maxillofacial surgery, plastic surgery and cardiovascular surgery.
- Candidates would be conducting cases in an anesthesia team model in all disciplines except for cardiovascular surgery.
- Pediatric experience is preferred but not required.
- Competitive salary and benefit plan
- Annual merit bonus
- CEU allowance
- Short and long-term disability
- 401K retirement plan with match
- Company profit sharing.
Located in the heart of the Hampton Roads area which includes Virginia Beach and Williamsburg, VA, and represents the second most populous metropolitan area in the state with over 1.8 million people. The region has a mild climate and outstanding recreational opportunities. It is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and Chesapeake Bay, and the Blue Ridge Mountains are nearby.