Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Continuum Medical Staffing has a locums or locums to perm assignment in NC for a
a Board Certified CRNA with 4 years of experience (minimum) to help provide coverage. New providers will need to come in the day before scheduled start date for a paid orientation.
September - ongoing during recruitment
(Monday-Friday (7:00am - 3:30pm)/1 weeknight of call & 1 weekend call per month)
Need 1 F/T CRNA
• Both Inpatient & Outpatient
• Established practice with existing physician
• # of surgical cases per month: 160-170
• Yes ICU/Critical Care Duties to include intubations when needed
• Occasional moderate procedural sedation in the ER
• Caseloads consists of GenSurg, GI Endoscopy, OB/GYN, healthy PEDs ENT, Peds Dental, Cataracts, Ortho
• Must be proficient placing labor epidurals, spinals/ITN in obese patients, and comfortable with pediatric patients
• Nerve Stimulators or U/S Machine available
• BLS, ACLS, & PALS Certifications Required
• Not required to do femoral nerve block
• Must be able to provide anesthesia w/team & independently
• Procedures: Epidurals and or intrathecals for labor patients and spinals for C-sections
• EPIC EHR experience highly preferred
Clean NC license
4 years or more of recent CRNA experience
Malpractice, Accommodations and Transit provided
Providers paid on a weekly basis.
Please contact me for full details.
We are a boutique staffing firm with a big purpose. Our missionand our passionis to cultivate talent in the healthcare field and connect the best of the best with meaningful and rewarding assignments. We help our elite candidates achieve their career goals through personal attention and ongoing support. Our clients trust us to develop long-term relationships and continually send them highly qualif...