- 4 providers needed
- 13 week assignments
- Credentialing takes 3-5 weeks
- 4 10 hour shifts to include Saturdays
- No call
- This is a 600 bed, Level 1 trauma center in Central Virginia. We have 60 CRNAs, along with about 70 Attending anesthesiologists, and 60 anesthesia residents. The anesthesia team covers 33 OR in the main OR, 16 offsite anesthesia locations, 12 outpatient surgery ORs, and 3-4 stand-alone GI center rooms.
- Patients load- Between the main OR and OPSC, the anesthesia team covers approximately 100-130 cases per day.
- Patient population/age- The locum CRNAs will cover ages 8-end of life.
- EMR- Epic
- Technology- Ultrasounds for vascular access, CMAC, glidescope
- Skills required- Able to start PIVs and arterial lines expeditiously. Able to start and titrate vasoactive medications independently.
- 2 years minimum experience required
- This position will include Saturdays as part of the 40 hour/week.
At Aya Locums, we make locums easy with:
Personalized Communication: Single points of contact, 24/7 recruiter access, agility with approval and decision making
Online time keeping and expense reimbursement: No faxing, handwriting or scanning time cards. All time and receipts are entered into the web portal for reimbursement per pay period
Pay breakdown emails: To ensure accuracy, you will receive an email with the breakdown of your pay prior to payroll being processed each pay period for revision if necessary
Confirmation of submissions: You will receive an email from your recruiter anytime you are presented to a hospital, including a breakdown of each site presented to and the details
You save lives, we simplify yours! Contact us ASAP at [Register to View]