One of our clients in Virginia needs assistance with CRNA locum tenens coverage. Here are some of the details.
- Location: Near Richmond, VA
- Facility: 610-bed Hospital
- Coverage Dates: ASAP, Ongoing
- Schedule: Various shifts to include Saturdays; no call
- Case: Procedures include starting PIVs and arterial lines expeditiously, and titrate vasoactive medications independently; patients age range 8+
- Setting: Level 1 Trauma Center, care team model; EPIC System - Ultrasounds for vascular access CMAC glidescope
- Must be VA licensed; AHA ACLS, and BLS required; PALS required; 2 years minimum experience required
- Malpractice, travel and credentialing are taken care of on your behalf
Please call or reply if you are interested in hearing more.