$275,000 – $325,000 • yearly
Job Description & Requirements
CRNA - in Texas
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $275000.00 - 325000.00
Growing Anesthesia Provider, that is operated and managed by Anesthesia Clinicians, is seeking qualified CRNA to practice in an autonomous environment in a 50 bed hospital just outside of Corpus Christi, Texas.
This provider has multiple opportunities in the state of Texas, so all new grad and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
- CRNA Only Model where the team supports two surgeons in the community
- Independent practice model and must be able to do epidurals
- General bread and butter case load. No cardiac or neuro cases
- This provider believes in a collaborative work environment so physician support is available if ever needed
- Quality of life position where you are rarely called back
- $300K plus annual earning potential with generous time off package
- Be sure to ask about the Signing Bonus being offered
Desirable Coastal Texas has an abundance of outdoor activities, a great cost of living and many amenities normally seen in much larger communities.
- A low cost of living + no state income tax
- Exceptional public and private schools + local colleges and universities
- A variety of events and tourist attractions, including remarkable shopping, cultural venues, and mouthwatering Tex-Mex cuisine
- A tropical climate year-round + plenty of outdoor recreation to enjoy—golfing, hiking, biking, beach activities, and much more
- Local international airport
- Convenient access to Houston, Austin, and San Antonio
- Medscape ranks Texas one of its “Best Places to Practice 2021”
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service