Licensed Practical Nurse
For over 30 years, New Season Treatment Centers have been a leading national health care service provider of outpatient treatment centers that specialize in providing safe, quality and best in class care for individuals living with Opioid Use Disorder ("OUD").
Operating in over 70 treatment centers in multiple states, our team members are engaged in medication-assisted treatment, counseling, support, and care management of individuals living with OUD. We treat the whole person and, in so doing, address the underlying causes of OUD in an effort to provide a continuum of care that not only addresses treatment needs but supports the patient on their journey to recovery.
- Responsible for restoration of patient's health and collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members to provide support to patients.
Job Duties: (include but are not limited to):
- Supply and administer medication
- Record dosages in medical records
- Daily inventory count of medication supply and receiving incoming shipments
- Responsible for safeguarding medication inventory
- Collect fees and perform daily cash reconciliation in absence of the cashier personnel
- Observe / monitor patient demeanor
- Communicate patient concerns to superior
- Comply with federal and state privacy rules, including 42 CFR Parts 160, 164 as well as applicable clinic policies and procedures
- Contact other centers to verify dosages as needed
- Administer appropriate lab tests, collect data and report per process
- Schedule and screen patient to be seen by Medical Director
- Receive and document medical orders
- Actively participate in CAFR preparation and start audit process
- Always act in the best interest of patient, program and company
- Honor, support and protect the proprietary right of patients and company
- Interface with public and patients by answering phones, greeting visitors, and monitoring patient activities while on center premises
- Licensed Practical Nurse (Licensed in the state of South Carolina)
- Qualified candidates must have a South Carolina Pharmacy Technician license, or be willing to get one before their 1st day of employment
- Minimum 1 year of direct patient contact
- Understanding of opiate addition and medical terminology
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft products
- Basic typing skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
LPN, licensed practical nurse, nurse, nursing, licensed nurse, healthcare, patient care
EOC: Colonial Management Group, LP./New Season Is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran's status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.