This job is archived
(Archived) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Part Time (day and night Shift)
PrimeCare Medical, Inc. is currently looking for Licensed Practical Nurse(s) to work in the Medical Department at the Westmoreland County Prison located in Greensburg, PA. In this role you will be providing comprehensive nursing care and perform duties under supervision of an RN.
Per Diem (All Shifts)
Full Time Day Shift
Full Time Evening Shift
Full Time Night Shift
- The Licensed Practical Nurse will primarily be responsible for providing comprehensive nursing care. Other responsibilities include:
- - Maintaining security of all medical records
- - Ensuring strict compliance to all applicable pharmacy regulations
- - Maintaining accurate records of all controlled substances, narcotics and sharps in accordance with applicable state and federal laws
- - Conducting sick call for inmate / patients and provide treatment for selected minor illnesses and injuries.
- - Observing, reporting, and documenting symptoms, reactions and progress of patients and participating in the formulation of the plan of nursing care
- - Record, retrieve and file medical information in the inmate/patient medical record
- - Accompanies and assists PCM physicians during facility rounds
This position provides a 2 week orientation period where you will be training on-the-job and shadowing with the nursing staff.
PrimeCare believes in offering a competitive compensation and benefits package to their employees. Standard benefits for full-time employees include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability options, Generous PTO, 401k with match, and a Tuition Assistance Program.