As a nurse with Correct Care Solutions (CCS), you will have the opportunity to practice patient care the way you’ve always wanted. Our nurses enjoy competitive pay and benefits in an autonomous though supportive work environment. Numerous growth opportunities are available to our nurses while feeling that they are continually using their nursing skills and abilities.
As a CCS Nurse, you'll treat patients who typically go without access to health care. For patients that reside in a corrections or psychiatric hospital environment, the care you provide may be the only friendly, compassionate and nonjudgmental interaction they encounter in their day. If your passion is to make a difference, join CCS today.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- One (1) or more years clinic experience preferred
- Current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) within the state
- Current CPR certification
- Under supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN), assists in the assessment of the physical, psychological and social dimensions of patients in the Health Care Unit and, as necessary, in the housing units.
- Assists in planning an individual treatment program by using available resources in planning care, and consults with RNs and other staff as appropriate while applying knowledge and resources in planning care and patient teaching.
- Implements individualized treatment programs as directed by the Health Care Practitioner.
- Count controlled substances, syringes, needles and sharps at the beginning of each shift with another staff member and sign count logs.
- Implements clinical and technical aspects of care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols. Intervenes with proper safety techniques, procedures and standard precautions.
- Responds to a code or health emergency within standard guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.