Medical Search is currently in need of a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in West Texas (1 hour west of Odessa, TX)
Position will be in a correctional setting for day or shifts.
Successful candidate must have the an active LVN and a CPR certification
All licenses must be in good standing and the candidate must pass a background check.
Previous experience working in mental health and or correctional health experience desired
Essential Job Functions include:
- Establishing or maintaining a multidisciplinary quality improvement committee that meets at least quarterly and designs quality improvement.
- Serving as chairperson of the CQI committee and preside over the CQI meetings.
- Preparing audit reports for submission to the Health Services Administrator and Regional Vice President.
- Preparing periodic internal CQI reports (including access to care, intake screening, health assessment, chronic care, nurse sick call, infirmary care, pharmacy services, diagnostic services, dental care, mental health care, emergency care, hospitalizations, critiques of disaster drills, sentinel events, environmental inspections, patient grievances and infection control, etc.).
- Supervising the collection and presentation of data for quality assurance applications.
Medical Search International
(p) [Register to View] x 815