Nurse – LPN in Memory Care – Senior Living Community – Part Time - 16-20 hours per week - 3p-11p every other weekend and every other holiday required – Full PPE Provided
[Register to View] to apply
Why Should You Join Us at Somerby Lake Nona?
If you are looking for a work-family on a mission to provide the best care to the seniors in our community – we are the right place for you! Somerby Lake Nona is part of Bridge Senior Living - the premium brand in Senior Living with 26 communities across 19 states. We have been enriching the lives of seniors for more than 15 years, and we are looking for team members that share our values: Show Love, Serve with Purpose, and Exceed Expectations. Now more than ever, our seniors need the best care we can provide to fight the COVID-19 crisis!
Especially during this COVID-19 crisis, our mission to serve and protect our residents is in high demand. While many businesses are laying-off their workers – we are hiring! Our community is fully equipped with the materials needed to maintain a safe environment for our residents and team members (hand sanitizer, masks, gowns, gloves, goggles, and all CDC required and recommended personal protective equipment). If you would like to serve seniors while enjoying a safe work environment - we are the place for you!
Here is what we would expect from you:
- Utilize the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation) for the best care of our residents
- LPN License required (FL)
- Smile and Show Love, especially in trying times
- Have a passion for serving seniors
Here is what you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life Insurance, education reimbursement, HSA (applicable for full time associates)
- Opportunity for bonus
- Continued education and training to advance your career
- The friendliest leaders and teammates to help you along the way
[Register to View] HERE
Apply Directly: [Register to View]