St. Louis, MO 63146
LPN, Peds, G tube, Trach, Vent
8a - 4p & 11p - 7a
$30 - $35/hr
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License in the state in which the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred.
We have been making a difference in patients’ lives across the nation for more than 30 years. Our team of nurses, therapists, and home health aides help patients of all ages maintain the highest quality of life in the comforts of the home. We offer skilled nursing, physical rehabilitation, companion care, respite care, and behavioral care for individuals with chronic and acute illnesses and disabilities. Our commitment to compassionate care and excellent service makes us an established provider wherever healthcare is needed.
FLEXIBILITY THAT FITS YOUR LIFESTYLE
Your quality of life is important to us. Whether you’re looking for full-time, part-time, or per diem opportunities, we have assignments to accommodate the unique needs of caregivers.
CONTINUING TRAINING AND EDUCATION
We take pride in the knowledge and skills of our employees. Through on-site skills labs and online training, our caregivers have access to a variety of educational opportunities aimed at expanding their nursing skill set
ACHIEVE YOUR PROFESSIONAL GOALS
At Maxim, dedication and hard work get noticed. We offer tremendous potential for growth. Our clinical leadership team is ready to help you take your nursing career to the next level.
NOVICE NURSE PROGRAM
Our Novice Nurse Program is designed to provide a year of hands-on learning and/or support to new graduate RNs and LPNs in a home healthcare environment. This unique program eases the transition from the classroom to a clinical setting by further developing your nursing skill set and knowledge base. You will be partnered with an experienced nurse who will provide real-time feedback, training opportunities and mentorship.
Maxim Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.