Maxim Healthcare is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN). The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will consistently perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License in the state in which the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred.
- Full-time, Part-time, PRN
- Monday - Friday flexible times
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
About Maxim Healthcare Services
Maxim Healthcare Services has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, employees and communities for more than 30 years. We offer private duty nursing, skilled nursing, physical rehabilitation, companion care, respite care and behavioral care for individuals with chronic and acute illnesses and disabilities. Our commitment to quality customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical healthcare needs makes us a trusted partner wherever care is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.