We are seeking an Oncology Clinic Manager to supervise the daily functions of our state of the art oncology clinic. Our Cancer Center is located near Palm Springs, CA and is a National Cancer Institute-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Center!! This is a not an entry level position, you must have supervisory experience to be considered!
Schedule: Full time Days Mon-Fri (8am- 5pm) No weekends or Holidays
Job Description and duties:
- Assists with developing specific departmental goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization.
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction and conflict management. May oversee scheduling, recruitment, payroll and student engagements.
- Ensures regulatory compliance. Assist with the identification, determination and need for systems, equipment and supplies. Monitors usage, and oversees proper working order of equipment and ensures adequate supplies.
- Assesses the quality of patient care delivered.
- Evaluates needs of patients and families and provides patient and family centered care. Manages complaints and conflicts through to resolution.
- Plans, implements, and evaluates patient care based on patient assessment to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources.
- Monitors, documents and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Required Education: BA/BS Healthcare of Business
License/Certification: MA, LVN
Two years of management experience in a healthcare field is a mandatory requirement
Comprehensive Benefits, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME Monies, 4-5 Weeks of Vacation, Relocation Assistance and MUCH MORE!
Salary is Experience Driven