Work in the breathtaking Northern Pocono Mountain region, surrounded by lakes, lush foliage. Enjoy boating, hiking, skiing and golf locally. NYC is a two hour drive and Philadelphia is less than three hours. The area is served by well-respected public and private secondary schools, along with 2 nearby universities and several junior colleges that add to the community cultural opportunities.
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at [Register to View] and call or text [Register to View] . Emailed resumes receive a faster response. Reference JOB#2773559
In our 40 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- Manage a wide-range of obstetric, gynecologic, and neonatal care
- Near Scranton PA
- Strong Benefits
- Relocation Assistance and Sign On available
- Family Friendly community
- Plethora of outdoor activities, both Summer and Winter
- Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail