This job is archived
JOB TITLE (#1795): Midwife - Brooklyn, NY
An OB/GYN practice in Brooklyn, NY is seeking to add a Midwife to their team. Their staff is very friendly, team-oriented and their focus is on providing the absolute highest level of quality patient care.
Compensation and Benefits for the Midwife:
- The starting salary for this position is Competitive and Negotiable
- This is a Full-time position
- Benefits include Malpractice, Health Insurance, Vacation, PTO, CME
Requirements of the Midwife:
- Must have an active State License
- Must be Board Certified
- Must have at least 1 year of clinical experience in Midwifery
- Must be willing to travel to multiple locations
- Bilingual Russian Preferred
Responsibilities of the Midwife:
- Monitoring the health of pregnant women and their unborn babies.
- Educating patients as well as their partners and family members on reproductive health, preparation for parenthood, and antenatal care.
- Teaching patients with pain management techniques to prepare them for labor.
- Taking and recording patients' blood pressure, temperature, and pulse as well as ordering diagnostic tests as needed.
- Helping patients and their partners to cope with miscarriages, stillbirths, neonatal deaths, and terminations.
- Providing sound advice to patients regarding diets, exercises, and medications suitable for pregnancy.
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a nationwide recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.
If you would like to learn more about other opportunities we offer, please call our office: [Register to View] or submit your Resume/CV to us.