Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A Growing Addiction Medicine Group is looking to hire a Nurse
Practitioner/NP or Physician Assistant / PA-C to work in an
outpatient Addiction Medicine clinic in the Ketchikan, AK area!
Full time or Part time opportunity
Open to New graduates!
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will make a big impact
within the community treating the whole patient and partnering
with community outreach organizations to overcome barriers
* Founded in 2012, this organization prides itself in treating
the whole patient and providing community resources to help
patients overcome all barriers to better health
* Addressing patient needs through on-site outpatient clinics
* Rapidly growing organization addressing the opioid crisis
through outpatient clinics in 10 states with continued plans for
growth in 2020
* Join a team that values teamwork and is passionate in helping
patients through some of the lowest and darkest points of their
Benefits and Features:
* $125,000 - $135,000, depending on experience
* Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental,
vision, CE, malpractice 401K
* Excellent PTO
* Sign-on Bonus potential!
Your Role with the Company:
* Monday, 730a-1030a, Tuesday and Thursday, 4:00p-8:00p (In
* Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant will be seeing ages
18 and up
* FNP/PA will join a collaborative and supportive team
* Telemedicine to achieve more hours
* Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP or Physician
* 1+ year of relative experience preferred
* Must have Suboxone Waiver or in process
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Nathan Peeples, NP Now LLC
[Register to View]
[Register to View]
MSN/APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse)/ARNP/
NP-BC/AGNP/FNP/ANP, Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner or
Physician Assistant/ PA
Charleston, United States
WE ARE THE #1 NURSE PRACTITIONER SEARCH FIRMWe help nurse practitioners find employment.
With the physician shortage growing, Nurse Practitioners are the future of medicine and will ‘bridge the gap’ for healthcare! We hope to find you a great career fit!
We Help Nurse Practitioners:
Discover a wider range of open Nurse Practitioner positions that they can find on the...