Nurse Practitioner Turlock, CA
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join our medical practice full-time in Turlock, CA. We are an outpatient allergy practice that treats those who suffer from Allergy, Asthma and Sinus issues. We are looking for a NP who is compassionate, a great communicator, and enjoys helping patients of all age ranges.
We are a large, experienced, and knowledgeable group of MD’s, midlevel practitioners and amazing ancillary support who have been helping thousands of people in Turlock who suffer from allergy, asthma, and sinus issues. We are a family-oriented practice, which means we will help all members of the family. Our specialists provide relief through treatments geared to each member of your family. We want to see our patients live the fullest life they can. Our doctors in Turlock can help you and your family makes small lifestyle changes which will have big impacts for your loved ones.
- Patient exam/evaluations (physical exam, review pertinent medical history/records/imaging)
- Diagnosis and Treatment plans
- Order/review diagnostic testing/labs/bloodwork
- Patient education on treatment options, medications, and diagnosis
- Treatments for allergy, asthma and sinus issues
- Documentation- timely and accurate
- Collaboration with the MD’s and staff
- Graduation from an accredited NP program
- California NP license
- Must be able to treat patients of all ages
- Monday – Friday (9-6)
- No Weekend work
Come join our amazing, knowledgeable, and welcoming team! We offer competitive salary, great benefits, and the chance to help countless patients improve their health and quality of life. We have a great life work balance with a wonderful work atmosphere, and no weekend hours.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]