Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Nurse Practitioner / NP or Physician Assistant / PA - Mobile Health
Compassionate health group seeks a Nurse Practitioner / NP or
Physician Assistant / PA, who has over 1-year experience as an
advanced provide, to see patients in Home Health, Long-term care
and Skilled Nursing Facilities in Steuben County, NY.
This is a full-time permanent position.
* Founded over a decade ago, this groups’ mission is to offer
quality primary healthcare to the home-bound/home-limited.
Committed to quality in-home medical care in a supportive,
* The team consists of over 60 employees including physicians,
physician assistants, nurse practitioners and patient care
coordinators; have made over 20,000 house calls and operate in 15
different locations across New York state.
Benefits and Features:
* Base salary of $100,000/year, up to $200k/year with bonuses
* Excellent Health, Dental, Vision, 401k and Life benefits
* 4 weeks paid vacation
Provider’s Role with the Company:
* 40-hour work week, flexible scheduling
* Calling on patients in a primary care capacity within their
home, long term care or skilled nursing facility (no more the 2
LTC/SNF in rotation)
* Average patients seen per month is about 160, manage a patient
load of about 300 after 1 year
* Physician Assistant / PA-C, Adult Gerontology Nurse
Practitioner / AGNP, Family Nurse Practitioner / FNP (APRN, MSN)
* Qualified candidates must have 1 year in home health, nursing
home or geriatric experience
Charleston, United States
WE ARE THE #1 NURSE PRACTITIONER SEARCH FIRMWe help nurse practitioners find employment.
With the physician shortage growing, Nurse Practitioners are the future of medicine and will ‘bridge the gap’ for healthcare! We hope to find you a great career fit!
We Help Nurse Practitioners:
Discover a wider range of open Nurse Practitioner positions that they can find on the...