Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Stable and Growing health system seeks a Nurse Practitioner / NP
to work in a Cardiology setting in Sioux City, IA area!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that
focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and
* For over 130 years, this Medical Center sets the standard for
a personalized and radically convenient system of health services
* Recognized by the American College of Cardiology’s Chest
Pain-MI Registry with a Platinum Performance Achievement Award
for delivering the highest quality in cardiovascular care in
order to transform heart health in the tri-state area in 2019
* US News and World Report lists this Medical Center as a high
performing hospital in the area of Heart Failure – only 11% of
hospitals nationwide were ranked high performing
Benefits and Features:
* $120,000 - 125,000/year in salary, depending on experience
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Excellent PTO plus 6 holidays
Your Role with the Company:
* Staggered Schedule, 6a-3:30p, 8a-5:30p, 9a-6:30p, 1:4 weekends
* Collaboration with 2 experienced physicians and 2 Nurse
Practitioners in Cardiology in both the Hospital and Clinic
* Join a passionate Cardiology team that makes a big impact
within their community
* Board Certified Nurse Practitioner
* 3+ years of Cardiology experience as an APRN
* IA license preferred or ability to obtain licensure
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
[Register to View]
[Register to View]
Charleston, United States
WE ARE THE #1 NURSE PRACTITIONER SEARCH FIRMWe help nurse practitioners find employment.
With the physician shortage growing, Nurse Practitioners are the future of medicine and will ‘bridge the gap’ for healthcare! We hope to find you a great career fit!
We Help Nurse Practitioners:
Discover a wider range of open Nurse Practitioner positions that they can find on the...