Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Facility in need would like to place ICU nurse practitioner with experience to work in our ICU in MA. Has experience to do procedures. Sub-specialty and skills needed in pulmonary critical care medicine. Includes rapid response and codes. Hours: 10-12 hours per day. Shifts run roughly: 0700-1930 No on-call duties required. Assignment duration: July 15, 2019 through December 31, 2019. Great Compensation and location please call a CompHealth Representative as soon as possible.
- In-patient rounding
- Some Procedures Required
- Critical Care
- Day Shift Coverage
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...