Nurse Practitioner Brookhaven, PA (20 miles SW of Philadelphia)
$110k-145K per year
3-day weekend every week with Fridays off!
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join our medical practice full time in Brookhaven, PA.
We are looking for a compassionate NP, who enjoys working with patients and collaborating with colleagues to provide top quality patient care in our integrated physical medicine practice. We have a diverse staff of a variety of health professionals, and we need a caring provider to provide excellent compassionate patient care! We seek to help our patients with the most minimally invasive therapies first, helping them to decrease their pain and restore their function and mobility. Our ideal candidate has experience in joint and spine (Ortho) care, regen med experience, and is experienced with joint and trigger point injections.
Who we are:
We are an integrated physical medicine clinic that focuses on spine and joint conditions. We are dedicated to offering our patients the absolute best quality of services to fully restore their well-being. Our multi-specialty staff and doctor team works hard to provide our patients with comprehensive high-quality, individualized care. Whether our patients are seeking pain relief or preventative care, they can expect a patient-centric approach that is aimed at helping them meet their personal health and wellness goals. Our well respected and knowledgeable healthcare providers work together as a team approach to healthcare so that our patients get the results they are looking for in a safe and effective manner.
Patient satisfaction is our highest priority! Our mission is to deliver the best orthopedic and interventional pain management experience by providing comfort, education, and service.
- Patient exam/evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review imaging/reports and tests)
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests/labs (MRI/X-ray)
- Referral for care/therapy when medically necessary
- Diagnosis and treatment care plan formulation
- Patient education as to care plan options, therapies and modalities, and post care instructions
- Treatments to include trigger point and joint injections, nerve blocks, order DME
- Documentation and timely progress notes
- Collaboration with the multispecialty team and physicians for comprehensive patient care
- Patient follow up and reexams
- Graduation from an Accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- NP license in PA
- Experience in joint/trigger point injections a plus
- Joint and spine experience (Ortho) and any cosmetic or regenerative medicine experience a plus
- Full time
- Mon- Thursday
- 3-day weekend every week with Fridays off
- $110k-145K per year (Salary plus bonus)
- Vacation: 2 weeks
- Health Insurance
- Sign on bonus with second year contract
- Bonus compensation 2-5% of production over set amount of collected goal
- Work life balance with 3-day weekend, every weekend!
Our goal is to help relieve our patient’s pain, improving their functioning and mobility, making our patients happier and healthier with an improved quality of life. We use the latest therapies and medical techniques to increase our patient’s well-being to its highest level. We have a well-respected team of physicians, midlevel providers, medical professionals, and administrative staff that collaborates to provide the best quality care. We need a likeminded NP to join our group! If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us!
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]