Full-time Family Nurse Practitioner needed at a top facility in Connecticut!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently seeking a FNP to assist us in providing our patients with quality, compassionate healthcare.
Schedule is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
They are extending back into some earlier mornings and evenings so hours may range a bit. Also ask for ability to work 1 Saturday/month (at such time they do pay a Saturday stipend).
M.S. degree from an accredited school of nursing
Nationally recognized certification in area of practice
Licensure in the State of Connecticut, or ability to obtain license in the state
Experience in an ambulatory primary care setting, preferred
New grads are welcome
- Provide a broad range of clinical primary care services, which will include routine and appropriate ambulatory adult, pediatric, and gynecological care as assigned.
- Perform therapeutic procedures such as injections, immunizations, suturing, wound care, and managing infection
- Instruct and counsel patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimens, normal growth and development, family planning, emotional problems of daily living, and health maintenance
- Develop and implement patient management plans, recording progress notes, and assisting in provision of continuity of care
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations and compile patient medical data, including health history and physical exam results
Offering competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including: medical, dental, vision coverage, life insurance, disability coverage, retirement savings plan, 5 weeks paid time off, 9 paid holidays, malpractice insurance, loan repayment eligibility, productivity incentive bonus (quarterly), CME courses & CME stipend, and relocation assistance for applicable candidates!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]