Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Home Health Facility looking for an APP experienced with Adult Primary Care. Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm. Looking for coverage for 3 months while hiring for permanent provider. Would consider temp to perm candidates. Internal Medicine/FP. Manage chronic disease (DM, CHF, COPD, HTN, Frailty, Dementia, Palliative conversations), preferred to have skills in blood draws, minor wound care, foley, IM injections, minor suturing but not required. Needs to be able to drive to visits, able to use technology like MS Teams to communicate, ability to do video visits. Support Staff work with IDT including LPN, RN Case manager, Patient Care Navigator, Medical Director, Pharmacy, pharmacy tech, Community Health Worker, Social Worker. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity
- 2 years APP with Adult Primary Care, Home Health, Telemed
- 5-6 primary care home health visits per day
- Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm
- eClinical Works EMR
- Adult patient population
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...