This job is archived
JOB TITLE (#2321): Family Nurse Practitioner - Bronx, NY
New graduates are welcome to apply
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner to fill an opening with a multi-specialty practice located in Bronx, New York
Requirements of the Family Nurse Practitioner:
- Must have an active State License
- Must be Board Certified
- New Graduates are welcome
Benefits of the Family Nurse Practitioner:
- The salary for this position is $130,000 / yr
- This is a Full-time or Part-time position
- Health Insurance
- CME Contribution
- Vacation leave
Responsibilities of the Family Nurse Practitioner:
- Perform physical exams and patient observations.
- Record patients' medical histories and symptoms.
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing ones.
- Order, administer, and analyze diagnostic tests.
- Monitor and operate medical equipment.
- Diagnose health issues.
- Administer medicine and other treatments.
- Detect changes in patients' health and modify treatment plans, as needed.
- Consult with healthcare professionals and families.
- Train patients and their families to manage and prevent illness and injury.
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a nationwide recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.