Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This job is archived
(Archived) Nurse Practitioner Family Practice - $95/hr
Last Updated: 5/01/23
Aya Locums has an immediate opening for a 13-week locum Family Practice Nurse Practitioner job in Oakland, CA paying $95.00 per hour.
- Conduct physical exams, diagnose illnesses and develop patient care plans.
- Prescribe medication and perform therapeutic interventions.
- Collaborate with physicians and other healthcare providers to coordinate patient care.
- Provide patient education on health promotion and disease prevention.
- Maintain patient medical records and document care provided.
- Provide routine follow-up care and monitoring of chronic conditions.
- Administer diagnostic and therapeutic procedures and interpret test results.
- Order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests and imaging studies.
- Active and unencumbered nurse practitioner (NP) license in the state of practice (if a new license is needed for your assignment, Aya Locums can help).
- National NP certification for your specialty from an accredited organization.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
- The employer will review your Aya Locums profile and compare it against the job qualifications.
- Clinical assessment and diagnosis.
- Health promotion and disease prevention.
- Medication management.
- Patient education and counseling.
- Collaborative care.
- Documentation and record keeping.
- 5x8-Hour 08:00 - 16:00
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree or Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree from an accredited program (required by 2025).
With Aya Locums You Get
- Access to top hospitals and healthcare systems in diverse care settings.
- Highly competitive, transparent locum tenens pay.
- Dedicated application and assignment support.
- In-house credentialing and licensing teams.
- Full coverage of licensing costs.
- Travel and lodging coverage.
- Easy timekeeping and streamlined management of documents.
- Malpractice coverage and risk management support.
- If applicable, you get benefits such as:
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment.
- Paid sick time. Aya provides paid sick leave in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Ayarsquo;s general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling.
- Generous 401k match.
- Aya may provide other benefits where required by applicable law, including but not limited to reimbursements.
For all employees and employee applicants, Aya is an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") Employer, including Disability/Vets, and welcomes all to apply.
San Diego, California, United States
Aya Locums is the locum tenens company that puts you in control of your career. With Aya Locums, you get access to nationwide jobs and the full details on pay, assignment and facility. You can also engage with our concierge-level recruiters on your terms. It is fast, simple and intuitive – the way a locum tenens experience should be. Plus, with Aya Locums you get: Access to top hospitals...