This job is archived
Are you a licensed nurse practitioner (NP) looking for a new opportunity? We are seeking a compassionate NP to join our team in! Along with competitive employee benefits and a results-driven compensation structure, you will have the opportunity to grow your medical skills while providing personalized care to seniors and patients with complex needs and serving them where they reside -- in their home, an assisted living facility, or independent living community.
Total annual compensation may range between $95,000 to $132,000 based on performance, with quarterly opportunities to increase your base salary along the way.
Join our team today to begin helping people live their best lives!
- Performs evidence-based medical care by planning, directing, and evaluating patient medical needs
- Examines and treats chronic and urgent episodic illnesses, minor injuries, accidents, and other injuries or illnesses
- Orders and interprets laboratory and diagnostic testing as needed
- Collaborates with caregivers and other healthcare professionals in providing interdisciplinary care and maintaining a comprehensive plan of care
- Provides referrals to other healthcare practitioners when necessary
- Ensures patient medical records are kept up to date
- Active state Nurse Practitioners license
- Current Nurse Practitioner National Board Certification
- Active state DEA licensure
- Master’s degree in Nursing (MSN)
- Five or more years of nursing experience; at least two years of nurse practitioner experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills with accountability for practitioner’s daily workflow
- Proficiency in medical instruments and equipment
- Strong knowledge base of HIPAA and OSHA regulations
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer-based data management programs, electronic medical record (EMR) systems, and Microsoft Office applications
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
- Ability to engage in moderate physical activity, such as handling objects up to 25 lbs., standing or walking for more than four hours per day, etc.
About our Line of Business
For more information, please visit https://westernreservemedicalgroup.com.
Additional Job Information
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Weekdays and daytime shifts only
- Mileage reimbursement for certain roles and delegated activities
- Flexible schedule
- Employee referral program
- Professional licensure reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement on specific programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee discounts
- CME paid time off for SNF-based providers and CME cost reimbursement program
*Some benefits may be pro-rated for part-time employment