At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a Primary Care Nurse Practitioner to join our amazing team.
This position is part of the VBA MDE (Veterans Benefits Administration Medical Disabilities Examinations) program.
Details of the Primary Care Nurse Practitioner opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary Range: $450/day
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 26 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: FT / M-F
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Primary Care Nurse Practitioner:
- Conduct assessments that help the VA answer questions about the Veterans’ current health.
- Prior to every exam, the practitioner reviews each Veteran’s medical or mental health history, using electronic bookmarks that highlight the portions applicable to the Veteran’s claim(s) condition.
- This material, paired with the Veteran’s responses collected during the exam, guides the practitioner through our web-based examination form.
- Electronic exam documentation needs to be submitted within 24 hours of each appointment.
- Common exams include: musculoskeletal, cardio and respiratory.
- Ancillaries (X-rays, labs, EKGs, PFTs, ABIs) may be ordered and will be conducted on-site or nearby.
- The practitioner will not make a determination of percent of disability or rating, develop any treatment plans or prescribe medication.
- All applicants must be fully vaccinated per the CDC and State guidelines.
Qualifications for the Primary Care Nurse Practitioner:
- Current and unrestricted licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in State of practice.
- Current and unrestricted licensure as a Nurse Practitioner in State of practice (APRN).
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Primary Care Nurse Practitioner opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.