Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Nurse Practitioner or Physician assistant needed in Northern California for Community Health Center An established family practice clinic is seeking a provider to help with locum tenens coverage. The provider will work in an outpatient-only setting with a schedule of 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday with no call required. The provider will see up to 25 patients per day and board certification is required. Must be comfortable with high volume on chronic pain management To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity
- Monday thru Friday
- See all ages
- No Call
- Up to 25 patients per day
- EMR charting, must be proficient
- 3 years of experience required
- Community Health experience a huge bonus
- Must be comfortable with high volume on chronic pain management
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...