Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
NP and PA Needs in California! Outpatient, Inpatient, Metro and Rural!
40567-NP/PA for Occupational Medicine/Urgent Care in Fresno CA
DESCRIPTION: This practice is Occupational Medicine/Urgent Care. Provider will treat both scheduled and walk-in work-related injuries and urgent care patients in an outpatient clinic setting. Evaluate and treat urgent care patients on a walk-in basis.
• Dates Needed: 03/01/19-03/29/09
• Clinic Hours: 7am-8:30pm
• Shifts: M-F, 8-hour Shifts will vary within hours of operation
• Note: We can bill for travel/lodging, but client consideration will favor local providers or providers with the least travel expenses.
• California License
• DOT Certification
OTHER CALIFORNIA OPPORTUNITIES:
• 40748-Pico Rivera – LOCUM Family-Outpatient – NP
• 40961-Merced – PERM Women’s Health – WHNP
• 40926-Alturas (Rural) – PERM Hospitalist – NP
• 41023-Chico (Rural) – LOCUM Cardiovascular Surg 1 Asst. - PA
• 40855-Northeast Rural – PERM Family-Outpatient – NP
• 40999-Santa Monica – LOCUM Adult-Outpatient Surg Care – NP
• 41026-Santa Monica – LOCUM Women’s Health – PA
• 40583-Vacaville – LOCUM Correctional Primary Care – NP or PA
• 40840-Fairfield – PERM Family-Outpatient - NP
• 40961-Fairfield – PERM Hospitalist – NP
• 40879-Santa Rosa – PERM Outpatient Psych - PMHNP
If you would like to learn more about these opportunities or others, please send resume and give me a call! We currently have Locums, Permanent, Temp to Perm, and per Diem opportunities across the US, all specialties and those needs change every day. I look forward to discussing your job and location preferences and welcome the chance to partner with you in your Locums or Permanent Job Search.
Heidi M Calder, AP Recruitment Specialist
SUMO Medical Staffing
Providing a better experience!
[Register to View]
| Direct [Register to View]
[Register to View]
NALTO member since 2007
Allied Health Search is a nationwide Healthcare Staffing and Recruiting company. Allied Health Searches primary focus is the placement of Nurse Practitioner's,Physician Assistants and CRNA's