This job is archived
Specialty: Family NP - Outpatient
Location: Central Delaware
Shift: Ongoing per diem
Focus on patients and help them achieve better health in onsite corporate clinics. Go above and beyond in patient care by helping patients become empowered to take control of their health.
- Outpatient Corporate Health and Wellness for Employees and Family Members
- Typical cases include acute episodic, primary care, and chronic care
- Average patient volume: 2-3 per hour
- EMR; Eclinical Works
- Experience with blood draws, injections, etc.
- Require: Board Certification/Eligible, CPR, State license
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance
- Highly competitive rates
- Weekly Electronic Pay
If you’re interested,
Visit us at [Register to View] to view our massive library of available locum tenens positions.
About Us: Since 1990, All Medical Personnel has focused solely on providing workforce solutions to the healthcare staffing sector, as well as permanent staffing through Palladium Search. Today, All Medical Personnel is a national leader, serving clients throughout the United States. For more information, go to [Register to View] .