Compassionate nonprofit community health group seeks 2 Nurse Practitioners / NP or Physician Assistants / PA, who have over 1-year experience as an advanced provider to work in a primary care setting.
There are two needs in two separate location (Billings and Missoula), both are part time, permanent positions
- For more than 50 years this group has provided compassionate and community-focused care helping tens of thousands of men, women and teens each year.
- This group provides comprehensive primary care including mental health care for full range of acute and long-term medical needs of men and women.
- 5 health centers across the state offering universal access healthcare to all people
Benefits and Features:
- $45-55/hour based on APP experience
Your Role with the Company:
- Working 16 hours/week, no weekends, some on-call
- Providing primary care male and female adults and teen aged patients in corrections, including mental health care; assessing, diagnosing, prescribing, education, and manage medical emergencies
- Collaborating with nursing staff managing acute and long-term needs
- Ability to develop great relationships offering personalized care and attention, amazing company culture, collaborative environment, empowered
- Candidates must have over 1-year experience (as an advanced practice provider)
MSN/ Masters of Science in Nursing
APRN / Advanced Practice Registered Nurse / ARNP / Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner