Stable and growing Health Care Organization is looking to hire a Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP or Physician Assistant/PA to work in a primary care setting in Southern California. 2 hrs. from San Diego, CA!
Position Title: Primary Care Provider – FNP/PA
- Founded in 1970, this private non-profit corporation provides an array of comprehensive primary care services to residents throughout Imperial and Riverside County.
- They are dedicated to providing excellent care, committed to the highest level of customer service and promises the highest standard of moral and ethical conduct.
- Committed to improving the health and well-being of the communities they serve, they provide direct access to comprehensive quality primary and preventative health care for high risk and underserved valley residents.
- A supportive team of bilingual and bicultural staff that is committed to providing the highest level of comprehensive care.
- Ove the last 45 years, they have expanded from two original clinics to twelve clinics, three dental centers, and three Women, Infant and Children Nutrition Education Center and six WIC voucher distribution sites.
- Member of the National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Awarded the California Telehealth Network in 2016 for their retinal screening telehealth program and their commitment to decreasing the onset of blindness caused from diabetes.
Benefits and Features:
- 140,000 - 160,000/yr, depending on experience
- Excellent health benefits, dental, Vision, Profit sharing plan, malpractice insurance paid
- Sign-on Bonus and Relocation assistance
- Excellent PTO plus 10 holidays
- NHSC Loan Repayment!
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time, 12p - 8p
- The Family Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant will be responsible for Primary Care services, supporting individual lifestyle changes, and helping individuals manage their chronic conditions.
- This FNP/PA will make a big impact within the community, seeing all ages, an average of 16-20 patients/day
- You will have the opportunity to build strong relationships within the community and develop continuity of care with your patients
- FNP/Family Nurse Practitioner, APRN, Physician Assistant/PA-C
- 1+ year of experience as an Advanced Practice Provider
- Passion to provide healthcare to an underserved community
- CA Licensed APRN/PA or in process
Warm and friendly agricultural community located in Southeast California. With 360 days of sunshine, this community provides year round fun in the sun activities such as golfing, camping, hunting, fishing, dunebuggying, rock hounding, as well as boating, water-skiing and canoeing in the beautiful Colorado River. Popular events like the Jazz festival, speedway races, softball tournaments and street festivals provide year-round entertainment for visitors and residents alike. With community at the forefront, a strategic plan and committed leadership has developed a blueprint to achieve the positive change and consistent innovation for their future. A fun, bright, vibrant and inclusive place where families, businesses, non-profit and civic organizations prosper.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
[Register to View]
[Register to View]