Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant needed in Arizona for Family Practice coverage at a government facility. Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and any active state license. Shifts will be Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm with some evening clinics. Preference to local candidate. Will see about 16 patients per day, depending on the day and patient population is all ages, pediatric through geriatric Native Americans. Facility is fully staffed. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm w/some evening clinics
- 16 patients per day
- Common FP procedures
- Peds to Geri Native Americans
- Fully staffed
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...